These Are The Harper Government Nasty Crap Files Title

These Are The Harper Government Nasty Crap Files Choice Little Criticisms of Conservative Arrogance, Lies and Stupidity

The Components of Character - Stephen and His Government Run Short

Trustworthiness. Respect. Responsibility. Fairness. Caring. Citizenship.

The standards of conduct that arise out of these values constitute the ground rules of ethics.

The Conservatives Obviously Skipped That Class

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Liars, Thieves, and Con-Artists!

LIARS, THIEVES AND CON-ARTISTS
Three years ago I opened an envelope and almost cried for joy! The hassle was over! Halleluiah! I had my Authorization to Possess Medical Marijuana. I ripped the precious little card off the form and raced to the Vancouver Dispensary to score some pot. I could finally get some Weed at a reasonable price from a source getting their pot from Compassionate Growers.
I got there, checked the prices on the wall and just about shit!
WTF?
STREET PRICE!
NO WAY!
I then checked out the BC Compassion Club and others and got the same prices!
Well, at least it’s Legal Pot from a Legal Dealer!
Not!
I have spent three years trying to find out what the hell is going on in this so called Medical Marijuana marketplace and after all that time I am simply confused. There is no sense in what I see and what I see isn’t to my liking. It’s all smoke and mirrors, nothing is as it looks. It’s all about money.
Any newbie Licensee and even veteran tokers have a number of questions about
1. What are the sources?
2. What are they offering?
3. What prices are they charging?
4. Who are the players?
5. Who can I trust (Nobody!)
6. How can I get a Designated Grower? LOL!
7. Why can’t I get MMAD to answer me?
8. Who do I bitch to at MMAD when they don’t?
Etc.,etc.
Over the coming weeks my posts will deal with all of the foregoing in some detail. I’m hoping to find readers who are as pissed off and disillusioned as I am to provide not only answers but also their input and guidance so that I can pass it on here.
Y’all come back

No comments:

Post a Comment